Riders & Trainers
Used by some of Ireland’s leading Riders and Trainers- Ger Lyons
– Johnny Murtagh Racing
– Army Equitation School
– Ciaran Glynn
– Joseph Murphy
– Sarah Ennis
– Camilla Spears
Used by some of Ireland’s leading Riders and Trainers- Jonny Hurley
– Denis Moore
– John Cullinan
– Ronan McNally Racing
– Gobal Event Horses
– Sycamore Stables WKD Showjumping
– Smith Bros Eventing
Used by some of Ireland’s leading Riders and Trainers- The Irish Equine Habitation and Fitness Centre
– Philip White
– Michael O Callaghan
– Belline Equestrian
– Cian O Connor
– Hilltop Racing Stables
– Jessica Harrington
Whole Body Vibration Training
The Vitafloor vibrating floor system is the innovator and international leader in equine vibration equipment offering versatile physical training and countless therapeutic benefits to horses. Vitafloor’s unparalleled vertical vibrating platforms are safe as well as easy to use. Vitafloor is the only vibration equipment in the world designed exclusively for horses and is based on the well known principles of Whole Body Vibration Training that are used to train astronauts to promote the development of muscle tone and bone density. Vitafloor is a proven and highly effective therapy for horses and is widely recognized by leading equestrians and veterinarians world-wide.
Vitafloor Facts and Advantages
- Significant muscle power increases after only 10 minutes per day for 10 days on the Vitafloor.
- Horses trained on the Vitafloor can accelerate faster from standstill and develop more elevation in their stride. With trotters, elasticity and flexibility increase.
- Tests show it has a positive effect on the warming up by causing less energy to be needed for the transition into trot.
- The Vitafloor benefits and shortens the recovery processes, especially of tendon injuries.
- Shorter training sessions necessary so less man hours needed for more power, flexibility and stamina in your horses.
- Less risk for muscle or tendon tears and bone fractures.
- Competitive advantage due to greater acceleration with less energy exerted.
- Enables horses to be rehabilitated with less supervision, so less labor-intensive.
Vitafloor Facts and Advantages
- Very suitable and effective for rehabilitating horses on box-rest or too difficult to manage in hand.
- Bone scans at UC Davis show Vitafloor regenerates bone density not just in the legs, but also in the ribs.
- Vitafloor stimulates blood circulation through the entire body.
- By placing your hands on the horse, you can feel the vibrations from the Vitafloor all the way up through the shoulders.
- Vibration training is the non-invasive only treatment with a documented positive effect on osteoporosis (brittle bones) and the disease Silicosis.
- Increase of bone density by up to 20% (human study).
- Helps in the prevention and treatment of colic.
Vitafloor Facts and Advantages
- Vitafloor also helps in the treatment of soft tissue injuries, joint soreness, laminitis, and navicular disease.
- Stimulates healthier and faster hoof growth – important for horses with hoof problems.
- Lowers cortisol levels for relaxation.
- Vibration training uses energy and burns fat.
- Vibration training raises production of testosterone.
- Preliminary veterinary studies show Vitafloor helps increase some back muscles and promotes suppleness.
- Horses (and owners) love it!
Vitafloor VMC with side bars
NEW!!! The Vitafloor VMC is the most compact Vitafloor to date. The brand new Vitafloor VMC is the smallest Vitafloor available and combines a superior upwards vibration with smaller size and budget. It measures 35’ by 79’ (90 cm x 200cm) and uses a standard electrical outlet . It is made of durable materials and comes with adjustable feet and a water resistant control box with variable frequency control. All you need is a solid level surface and an outlet to plug in the control cabinet and you are good to go.
Price £7500 + vat VMO ALSO COMES WITHOUT SIDE BARS
Vitafloor VMC NO SIDE BARS
The Vitafloor VMC is the most compact Vitafloor to date. The brand new Vitafloor VMC is the smallest Vitafloor available and combines a superior upwards vibration with smaller size and budget. It measures 35’ by 79’ (90 cm x 200cm) and uses a standard electrical outlet . It is made of durable materials and comes with adjustable feet and a water resistant control box with variable frequency control. All you need is a solid level surface and an outlet to plug in the control cabinet and you are good to go.
Price £5800 + vat no SIDE BARS
The Vitafloor VM1 is the smallest stall version available at 6ft x 12ft and is therefore very suitable in a grooming station, small stall or built into a horse trailer for the ultimate mobile unit. The VM1 also has an option for an integrated tilt mechanism that gently tilts the sides of the vibrating floor at regular intervals thereby activating the muscles of the animal to provide an increased effect of 30%
Price £12,500 Also with air tilt system £17,000+vat
The VM2 is our most sought after built-in model which is designed to fit perfectly in most standard 12′ x 12′ stalls. The optional airlift tilt mechanism enables the floor to tilt a few inches at time in different directions and intervals increasing the performance of the vibrational therapy by more than 30%. Each time the floor raises, it requires the horse to activate a different set of muscles comparable to muscle isolation training in humans. The floor dimensions are 10ft x 10ft and an additional 2ft of space is needed for the high-powered vibration motors and all necessary hoses and connections. The VM2 is a fully computerized system that has a timer to shut the vibrations off automatically allowing you to freely and safely treat horses unsupervised.
Price £18,000 + vat with Tilting air system – £21,000 + vat
The Vitafloor VM3 is the largest built-in stall unit available and comes as a standard in a width of anywhere between 12 or 15 ft in North America (3,50-4,50m for rest of world), making it ideal to treat multiple horses at the same time (e.g. yearlings). It comes standard with a control cabinet with timer and variable frequency control and no permanent direct supervision is needed when the horse is being treated. It is very practical, user-friendly and requires minimal maintenance, making it a very cost effective long term investment.