The HG2000 is ideal if you want to steam standard strung bales or larger quantities of hay, so perfect for yards.
The Haygain HG2000 features the patented steaming method, ‘from the inside out.’ Capable of holding a small strung bale of hay or up to 35-40kg of loose hay or haylage. Thermally insulated and sealed, the double-skinned container allows very high temperatures to be reached in excess of 100°C, critical to kill harmful fungal spores and bacteria in hay.
- Double skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- Robust construction to withstand the demands of even the busiest of yards.
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel so do not corrode.
- Commercially rated 2.9 KW, 8 litre capacity boiler with safety features, capacity indicator and quick release steam fittings.
- Weather proof and UV protected.
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 50 – 60 minutes.